This year was the first time our ward did Trunk or Treat at the church parking lot (at least since we have lived here) I thought it was great! The kids were with all their friends in the neighborhood, school or church. It worked out perfect for us because Tyla was scared as she is every year. She HATES Halloween! Too many scary costumes and Masks. Poor Girl! Anyway, we got to the church and I could feel Tyla squeezing my hand so tight and she looked at me and said "It's not scary Mom right?" I calmly told her no and we walked past my friend Amy's car and they could tell she was a little hesitant about the surrounding she was in and they asked if she would like to sit in the car and help pass out candy and she happily jumped in the car! It was a security blanket for her to be in the car. She did so good and even when scary people came by she turned her head and closed her eyes until they were gone, and my dear friend Amy tried to keep all the scary looking ones away. Thank you Amy!
Later on Jeff decided to walk Ryker home...he was getting tired. Then not long after Tyla asked to go home so I took her home and my little party animal Kenzi stayed with her friends Gracie and Sassy! It was a fun night!
Have I ever told you how much I love my neighborhood? It is so much fun and filled with great families!
I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

Tyla AKA Dorothy, Ryker AKA Sexy Lil Devil and MacKenzi AKA Sweet Bee
1 comment:
Darling costumes and yes, you have the best neighborhood ever!
Post a Comment