I love this boy so much!
After having two girls and then a boy WOW! What a difference! I am loving this! Ryker has brought soooo much fun and laughter into our little family! He is so stinkin smart, full of energy and so lovable! Ryker is 18 months and I just want to freeze time. I love him so much and am having so much fun with him. I don't want him to grow up. He is my baby!
4 comments:
Oh my is he soooo cute? How do you get anything accomplished during the day? Dang cute!
Hey Kristy! I just wanted to get your email address to make sure you can still get into my blog. Comment below here if you want and I'll look back, or email me at jcjibrown@gmail.com. Thanks!
yes Jen...please. kristyblingbling@yahoo.com
He is so cute. I wanna smooch that cute little face.
Post a Comment