MacKenzie had an awesome school year! She is smart, bubbly and so fun to be around! She made more great friends, got straight A's all year and got 100% on most all of her AR Test! I couldn't be more proud of her! Her teacher suggested that MacKenzie test for ELP next year so we will find out this summer how she did. I don't really care eathier way I want her to be a little more challenged, but I don't want her to get discouraged if it is too hard. Ms Stockfisch was such a great teacher and I am so happy Dr Finley put Kenzi in her class now we just need him to put her Mrs Ryland next year! It was fun working in Kenzi's class this year and watching her interact with her classmates. I can't believe she is going to be in 3rd grade it is kinda freakin me out how fast our kids grow up! MacKenzie is the girl in the class that everyone wants to be friends with she has such a caring and fun energy about her. She got invited to two boys birthday parties this year and she was the only girl that got invited to both of them, at first I really didn't know how I felt about it and then Mrs Stockfisch called me one day and told me that she thought it was such an honor that Kenzi got invited and that all the kids in her class just want to be her best friend. It was such a good feeling to get a call from your child's teacher to just say how great your child is and how well she is doing. I love this spunky girl so much and I couldn't be more proud of how hard she worked this year!

Kenzi and her cute
bff Sassy! They are inseparable and perfect for each other!
We went to Kenzi's 2nd Grade performance yesterday "It's a jungle out there" It was so cute and man Kenzi had some moves up there on stage!


Tyla has been listening to Kenzi practice her songs all week for her play and she asked if she could go to Sissy's school to watch so I picked her up from school early so could watch. She looks up to her Sissy so much and wants to be like her. She is so funny because every time Sassy comes over to play with Kenzi Tyla always says "Sassy is MY best friend" So cute!
1 comment:
shes growing up way to fast, it seems as though after they turn 8, time flies. you r a great mama.
Post a Comment