Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tyla was so excited to ride the bus to school! She jumped right on and said "Mommy you stay with Baby Ryker!" She is so funny! I followed the bus the entire route and watched Tyla get off the bus and she was all smiles! She came home from school and asked when she is going back on the bus to school! She is gone all day (7:44 AM to 3:37 PM!) That is such a long day, but she slept really good and didn't wake up until 6 this morning instead of 5! I am so happy this little girl loves school!

"I hear the bus coming!"

















MacKenzie was a happy girl when I picked her up from school! She said she loves school! I tried to get more out of her, but she was not about to give me any details! That drives me crazy! I am so happy my kids are back in school and loving it!

2 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Hooray for school! I'm so happy they like it and you are getting to spend time with just Ryker!

Sara said...

I'm excited for Tyla and I'm excited to see seatbelts on her bus!