Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tyla was so excited to go back to school. She was all smiles when I told her we get to go to school today and she ran and got her backpack and put it on and went to the door. She gave me a kiss and ran off to the playground.

Kenzie wasn't so ready for school Monday morning, but by the end of the day I think she changed her mind. We asked her how her first day of school was and she said "it was the best day of her life" She loves her teacher Mrs Hesler and all her friends in her class. She is excited to be in first grade.

3 comments:

Becky porter said...

Dont feel bad Bailee did the same thing and acted like she wasnt excited for 1st grade and at the end of the day she was so happy she went. Im glad you guys are doing good!!

mandi said...

they are getting so big,I really feel like this is when motherhood is real,when your kids are in school,no more playing around all day.They are so cute and I am so happy Tyla is doing so good

Sara said...

They look so cute! Glad they had a good day! I love the new look of your page!