Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com ME!!! We are so excited and I know we just found out that I was pregnant but I couldn't keep it a secret anymore!We are hoping to bring the girls a baby brother home in April! I am feeling super tired, but other then that I feel great!
And we thought our chances of more grandkids were getting slim. WE could not be happier and I think a boy would be perfect to carry on the Treible name. WE are excited!! The last three grnadchildren have been boys. We love you guys! Mom & Dad
10 comments:
OMG!!!! yeah im soooo happy for you! Lets hope you get what you want so bad. i bet the girls are excited! congratulations
How exciting, Congrats!!! I don't blame you for not being able to keep the secret, too exciting!!!!
fyi the purse is from the dollar section at Target of course!
All I have to say is WOW!!!!! How exciting!! I am so excited for you guys to add to your family!!
P.S. Happy birth day Tyla!
Yay...that is so exciting.
I did get your message. Do you need a full? or partial? How bad is it?
hooray,this is so fun, bringing a new baby into the fam is so exciting,i'm so happy for you guys
And we thought our chances of more grandkids were getting slim. WE could not be happier and I think a boy would be perfect to carry on the Treible name. WE are excited!!
The last three grnadchildren have been boys. We love you guys! Mom & Dad
Yeah!! I am so excited for you both! I have to go call Ted!
Shut the front door!!! Congrats buddy! The baby secret is not something I can hide, I know how you feel!! Im so excited for you!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! That would be perfect if you could get a little boy.
Post a Comment