Thursday, June 26, 2014
It's that time again...finally! This Summer has started off so crazy busy for us, more so than normal. The older your kids get the harder it is. I swear I have to take Kenzi and all her friends here and there everyday. She is the most social girl I know! On top of that she has cheer 5 days a week. she was placed on two competitive teams so she lives at Desert Devils and I live in my car!
Anyways we left town early father's day weekend to go stay a night at our families favorite hotel The Manchester Grand Hyatt by Seaport village (and Horton Plaza Mall)! then we headed to Oceanside for the week where we picked up our keys to our beach Condo we rent for the month. we absolutely love it there! My friend Julianne and her cute 4 kiddos met us up there also for the week. We all had a great time celebrating Father's day and all spending time together with family and friends!
We are counting the days down until we get to go back next week for a couple weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment