I have decided that I love to buy used things and fix them up and make them pretty. Today my friend rearranged her little girls room and got new furniture and I couldn't let the opportunity pass....I snagged two of these (see pic below) very cute and unique beds! I can't wait to get my hands dirty with them. I love how they are different then just the typical wood frame beds you can get anywhere. I love how they sit low and are just so girly! I am almost tempted to keep one for Tyla's room, but she would freak if she didn't have her trundle bed for when she has sleepovers. Ugh! Here are the colors I am thinking about painting these beds 1- black 2 Aqua or 3 baby pink (leaning towards the pink). Stay tuned for my furniture sale!! I know I am crazy!

Check out one my projects I just finished here!
P.S. Thank you everyone who bought my valentine blocks. I sold 30+ +
No comments:
Post a Comment