Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nestled In The Pines!!!

Once again "last minute" very last minute, I packed mine and the kids bags and drove to Pinetop for an entire week of pure bliss and calmness...for the most part! I followed my friend Lindsey and her kids to Pinetop where we both have family cabins and just down the street from each other! How lucky are we?! The girls did Golf Clinic all week and had the tournament the last day! It was so much fun and we can't wait to do it again! Here are our highlights of the week! Sorry for all the pictures....we just had way to much fun that week!

MacKenzie at Golf clinic!!

Tyla at Golf Clinic!

Tyla getting Golf 101 (not long after she hit the ball...far) I was proud!
And after 10 minutes she was pretty much over it!! Can't say I didn't try right? Will I attempt it with her next year?? You Betcha! Next year is a whole different year!
The crw watching golf camp! Oh and eating tons of snacks from the snack bar of course!!!
My Mom asked if she could come up and play with us for a few days! I was so happy! We had so much fun and of course baked her best cookies everrr! Sugar cookies with homemade frosting and yummy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! It was a real "treat" to have Nana visit!

The kiddos at Yaya and Papa's cabin!


Playing on the Green at the Country Club! Kenzi and her friend Maci.


Playtime!!! The zip line at the recreational center has been there for years! The kids LOVE it!


Bright and early ready for Golf Tournament!!! Go Kenzi!!
Nice Swing!
Papa showed up to watch and drive Kenzi to each hole!
Jeff was able to come up the last two days and watch the tournament! Yay!


There were 10 girls in MacKenzie's group and Kenzi took 4th place! She did great for her first tournament!
It was seriously such a fun week! I am so thankful for all the opportunities I have to participate in such fun things with my family and Friends!

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

so fun!! cabins are a must have :) jealous you spent a whole week there!!! i want to go to ours now...

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

how fun! i can't play golf for the life of me...

i want to be in pinetop now! away from the heat...and as of late, humidity. ugh.